Groups & Tours
Do you have more than 10 people?
To organise your stay, choose the friendliness of Logis hotels!
Whether you are an association, a sports group, a tourism professional or an individual wanting to organise a trip, send us your request!
For a stopover or for a personalised tour, you benefit from a dedicated representative who will help you to plan your stay with an adapted offer.
The advantages of staying as a group with Logis
- A choice from among a vast network of charming hotel-restaurants located in the most beautiful regions of France and Europe
- 1 Free Place when there are over 20 participants
- Advantageous rates and packages adapted to your budget
- A generous and regional cuisine with menus respecting your requirements
- Facilities adapted to your group : bicycle or bus garage, driver taken care of, etc.
Our strengths : Diversity and authenticity
Each Logis hotel is unique with its personality and its history. If you go for a tour, you will be transported elsewhere each time, while being assured that you will find the Logis quality and values via our charter.
We provide you with a personalised response within 48 hours
They are satisfied with their group stay and they are letting us know about it!
«"We come in a professional capacity, every time we contact her, Sophie is always attentive to our request and flexible in terms of last minute changes. Given the feedback from customers regarding their meals, we can conclude that they are much appreciated"
Etoile Filante Sarl Travel Agency, Switzerland
Earn euros and support our hoteliers
|Since 1949, the LOGIS HOTELS hotel-restaurant chain has been committed to guaranteeing you the most friendly hotel service!
Anchored in the French and European tourist landscape, our network of independent hotels and restaurants has taken on the mission of preserving our regions and bringing our territories to life by encouraging the local talents of tomorrow. Nothing could be easier! LOGIS HOTELS participates, and makes you participate actively in the local economic development and the know-how of our regions. Thus, your visit to Jacques' hotel-restaurant, it is also Damien the village baker who benefits, but also Jean-Daniel the local sheep breeder, or Maryse the market gardener of the neighboring village.
Appreciated for its traditional values, LOGIS HOTELS has also kept its DNA of independence in the hotel-restaurant business, family structures and unique proximity support.
The first voluntary chain of independent hotel restaurateurs in Europe, LOGIS HOTELS has more than 2200 establishments spread over 9 different countries. You can find us in France, Germany, Andorra, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and also in Canada.
Villas, hotels or unusual accommodations, with the six brands of the LOGIS HOTELS group, you are spoilt for choice! Enjoy a warm stay, personalized according to your moods, desires and needs.
● Logis Hotels and Restaurants, the hotel and restaurant industry with a human face, with an average of 15 to 45 rooms per establishment.
● L'Exception Logis, the premium category that values excellence and know-how in terms of accommodation, tables and exceptional spas.
● Auberge de Pays, turnkey boutique inns that promote local services and restaurants and offer up to 9 rooms.
● Cit’hotel, 2 and 3 star hotels located in the city center with different styles but always the same charter of quality and requirement.
● Châteaux et Demeures, prestigious residences by the sea, in the mountains and in the countryside.
● Urban Style, 3 and 4 star establishments with an average of 35 to 60 rooms, combining contemporary style and design.
For people who wish to give more meaning to their way of consuming. LOGIS HOTELS offers a unique loyalty program, which promotes the environment by adopting a more responsible mode of consumption. With the ETIK card, our members enjoy a warm and personalized welcome throughout the LOGIS HOTELS and Cit’hotel hotel-restaurant network all year round, in addition to accumulating euros during their leisure or business stays in hotels and restaurants.