Updated on September,10th, 2021.
We know that your travel plans may be affected by the exceptional situation concerning Covid-19 and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. On this page you will find our measures to guide you through this unprecedented period.
At LOGIS HOTELS, your health and the health of our teams is an absolute priority
LOGIS HOTELS is working in close collaboration with a representative committee of 30 hoteliers from the group and industry professionals, particularly in the field of health and safety; we have drawn up a guide for implementing health measures and a protocol for welcoming guests.
You can find all the health measures here.
Following the French government's announcement of 12 July 2021, we would like to inform you that the Sanitary Pass is not compulsory if you only visit the accommodation section.
The wearing of a mask and the respect of the sanitary protocol in force remain compulsory within the hotels-restaurants.
Since 9 August, the Sanitary Pass is mandatory in France for catering areas, including terraces, bars and company seminars. For 12-17 year olds, the Sanitary Pass will only apply from 30 September 2021.
What is the Sanitary Pass?
The Health Pass is a check of your status either from the "Tous Anti-Covid" application, or in PDF format on your phone, or in paper format.
The Health Pass is valid in the following 3 cases:
- A complete vaccination schedule
7 days after the 2nd injection for Pfizer, Moderna, Astra Zeneca vaccines;
7 days after the 1st injection for vaccines for people who have already had the COVID;
28 days after the 1st injection for the Janssen vaccine;
- Proof of a negative test (PCR or antigenic) within 48 hours. For longer stays, a test every 48 hours is required if you wish to access restaurants, bars, terraces and company seminars;;
- Proof of a positive test (PCR or antigenic) showing recovery from COVID that is more than 11 days and less than 6 months old.
What venues or events now require a Health Pass?
- In hotels: NO. The Health Pass is not required if you are only attending the accommodation part of our establishments. Wearing a mask and respecting the sanitary measures will remain mandatory;
- In the breakfast room: NO. The breakfast room is still accessible to have breakfast in the breakfast room without a Sanitary Pass;
- Inside the restaurant, at the bar and on the terrace: YES. A valid Sanitary Pass is required to enter the restaurant, the bar or to eat on the terrace. Some of our establishments offer an in-room catering service accessible without a Health Pass. We advise you to contact the establishment in which you wish to have lunch or dinner to find out what options are available;
- Company seminars: YES. A Sanitary Pass is required for company seminars;
- At the swimming pool and wellness areas: we advise you to check with the establishment in question where you wish to stay.
As the establishments in the LOGIS HOTELS network are all independent, they are responsible for the application of the Sanitary Pass within their entire structure or for certain types of services provided (e.g. breakfast, spa, etc.). This decision is up to them depending on the configuration of their premises and/or if certain local regulations require it.
Adapted restaurant offerings
Since 9 August, a valid Sanitary Pass is mandatory for access to the restaurant areas, including the terraces and bars in France.
Are you a company or a professional traveller?
A Sanitary Pass is required for company seminars in France.
Changes & Cancellations
How do I change a booking?
What are the cancellation conditions?
Bookings with the words “Free Booking and Cancellation”: your booking can be cancelled free of charge up to 2 days (48 hours) before the check-in date, at the latest. However, specific booking and cancellation conditions for certain hotels, communicated to the guest at the time of booking, may apply.
For more information, see the general terms and conditions of sale.
For non-cancellable and/or non-refundable bookings, we recommend that hoteliers give you a credit note in the amount of your booking, valid for a maximum period of 18 months, (Order no. 2020-315 of 25th March 2020) and help you plan your future stay:
- If the price of the chosen stay is higher than your credit note, you will only have to pay the difference.
- If the price of the chosen stay is lower than your credit note, the balance can be used at a later date at our establishment within a maximum period of 18 months.
Ensure the future of our independent hoteliers
Preserving local jobs for more than 15,000 people and 3,000 apprentices in France is our priority.
In order to support independent and family-run hotel and restaurant businesses, we immediately put in place a support plan of more than 1.7 million euros.
In the coming months, each booking you make on logishotels.com or directly with the hotels, will mean that independent hoteliers can look forward to the year 2021 with a greater peace of mind. And don’t hesitate to ask your companies for exceptions to be able to book outside the “global” booking platforms which charge an average of 25% commission and have shown no support for our hoteliers during this unprecedented Covid-19 crisis. Thank you for you help!
Take care of yourself
We are closely monitoring developments and will keep you informed as regularly as is necessary.
All the Logis Hotels & Citotel teams