We know that your travel plans may be affected by the exceptional situation concerning Covid-19 and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. On this page you will find our measures to guide you through this unprecedented period.
At LOGIS HOTELS, your health and the health of our teams is an absolute priority
LOGIS HOTELS is working in close collaboration with a representative committee of 30 hoteliers from the group and industry professionals, particularly in the field of health and safety; we have drawn up a guide for implementing health measures and a protocol for welcoming guests.
You can find all the health measures here.
Preparing your stay in the best conditions
The health measures in force are changing. Find all the steps announced in order to prepare your stay in France in the best conditions:
- From 3 May 2021, travel between regions is once again authorised in France. The curfew remains in force from 7pm to 6am.
- On 19 May 2021, the curfew is extended to 9pm. Restaurants with a terrace will be allowed to open according to current health protocols. Hotel outdoor swimming pools may be opened in accordance with current health protocols, but not indoor pools. Hotel restaurants will be able to serve their customers exclusively in their dining rooms, indoors and outdoors, morning, noon and night, in accordance with the health protocols in force.
- On 9 June, the curfew is extended to 11pm. Indoor restaurants will be able to open with the implementation of sanitary measures including a maximum capacity. Indoor swimming pools and hotel spas will be allowed to open according to current health protocols.
- As of 30 June, the curfew is fully lifted.
Adapted restaurant offerings
The restaurants have adapted their operation. Breakfast and dinner are served in the room.
As of 19 May, restaurants with a terrace will be able to open to hotel guests and outside guests according to current health protocols. Hotel restaurants will be able to welcome their customers exclusively in their dining room, indoors and outdoors, morning, noon and evening, in accordance with the sanitary protocols in force.
On 9 June, indoor restaurants will be able to open with the implementation of sanitary measures including a maximum capacity.
Are you a company or a professional traveller?
Changes & Cancellations
How do I change a booking?
What are the cancellation conditions?
Bookings with the words “Free Booking and Cancellation”: your booking can be cancelled free of charge up to 2 days (48 hours) before the check-in date, at the latest. However, specific booking and cancellation conditions for certain hotels, communicated to the guest at the time of booking, may apply.
For more information, see the general terms and conditions of sale.
For non-cancellable and/or non-refundable bookings, we recommend that hoteliers give you a credit note in the amount of your booking, valid for a maximum period of 18 months, (Order no. 2020-315 of 25th March 2020) and help you plan your future stay:
- If the price of the chosen stay is higher than your credit note, you will only have to pay the difference.
- If the price of the chosen stay is lower than your credit note, the balance can be used at a later date at our establishment within a maximum period of 18 months.
Ensure the future of our independent hoteliers
Preserving local jobs for more than 15,000 people and 3,000 apprentices in France is our priority.
In order to support independent and family-run hotel and restaurant businesses, we immediately put in place a support plan of more than 1.7 million euros.
In the coming months, each booking you make on logishotels.com or directly with the hotels, will mean that independent hoteliers can look forward to the year 2021 with a greater peace of mind. And don’t hesitate to ask your companies for exceptions to be able to book outside the “global” booking platforms which charge an average of 25% commission and have shown no support for our hoteliers during this unprecedented Covid-19 crisis. Thank you for you help!
Take care of yourself
We are closely monitoring developments and will keep you informed as regularly as is necessary.
All the Logis Hotels & Citotel teams