CANCELLATION POLICY :
For bookings confirmed as firm and guaranteed by bank card, the cancellation terms are as follows:
- For all stays of 3 nights or less, the amount due by the customer shall correspond to 75% of the stay (including all services) should the cancellation be made within 72 hours of the holiday start date.
- For all stays of more than 3 nights, the advance notice required for notification of cancellation without incurring a charge is 14 days at least prior to the date of arrival. Cancellations made after this timeframe shall incur charges as follows:
o 13 to 7 days: first overnight stay
o 7 days to date of arrival: 100% of overnight stays (limited to a maximum of 5 overnight stays).
In the case of bookings guaranteed by deposit or down-payment, irrespective of the cancellation date, the decision to refund of all or part of the sum paid by the customer is left to the hotelier's discretion. The hotel will have notified the customer in advance of the terms regarding this point.
In cases of force majeure, hoteliers may disregard minimum amendment or cancellation deadlines and may not apply penalties. In such cases, they are entitled to ask the customer for proof supporting the case of force majeure.
Any amendments to or cancellations of bookings must be made with the Relais du Silence booking centre during its opening times (Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m.) by one of the following means:
- Telephone + 33 (0)1 44 49 79 00
- Fax + 33 (0)1 44 49 79 01
- E-mail: [email protected]
Outside the opening times of the Relais du Silence booking centre, customers are asked to notify the hotel directly in writing or by telephone (hotel details available at www.relaisdusilence.com).
The date at which the amendment or cancellation request is received (by e-mail, telephone or fax) shall be deemed as the amendment or cancellation date.
In case of customer no-show and failing cancellation arrangements in compliance with the above-mentioned terms, the full total of the booking shall be charged by the hotel.