- Business Stopover
- Private Parking
Your stay at the Logis Hôtel la Chaumière du Lac
What is a Logis Cosy ?
An inviting, cocooning atmosphere
The hotel facilities and services
- WIFI in every room free
- Business Stopover
- Internet in all rooms Free
Facilities & Equipment
- Park or Garden
Parking & Transport
- Parking privé Gratuit
The loyalty program
In this establishment
Save 2.2 % on your next booking with the ETIK loyalty program
Register for free and earn euros from the moment you start spending
Find out what rewards are given by hoteliers on the website
Treat your loved ones with our gift vouchers valid for a stay or for a restaurant meal
Restaurant la Chaumière du Lac
What is a Restaurant Gourmand ?
Generous cooking in a wonderful setting
The restaurant loyalty program
Below 20 € spent
Save 1.1 % on your next booking
Above 20 € spent
Save 2.2 % on your next booking
Access and Directions
Reception and rates
- You will be welcomed by Mme Birgit Schmitz
- Hotel capacity : 10 Rooms
- Spoken languages : German, Dutch, French
- Closing dates hotel du 08/03 au 15/03 - du 01/09 au 15/09 - lundi et mardi hors saison
- Closing dates restaurant du 08/03 au 15/03 - du 01/09 au 15/09 - lundi et mardi hors saison et le midi sauf dimanche
Nearby places of interest
Robertville is a small village in the Eifel mountain range, in the middle of the Eastern Cantons, just a few kilometres from the high plateau of Hautes Fagnes (High Fens). The hotel, on the water's edge, near the dam, offers easy and direct access to the lake Robertville lake and the picturesque surrounding countryside offer many opportunities for relaxation, throughout the year: fishing, pedal boats, swimming, walking, cycling and horse-riding. The weather conditions in Robertville, which stands at 615-650 m above sea level, are ideal for enjoying winter sports including downhill and cross-country skiing. There are several sights worth visiting: The SPA-Francorchamps track: The most beautiful motor-racing circuit in the world - Abbey of Stavelot - the Musée de la Principauté (Museum of the Principality) - The Spa-Francorchamps motor sport museum etc. Jacques Chocolate Factory and Chocolate Museum Krippana - International crèche exhibition The Maison "Cavens" in Malmedy - Various exhibitions Botrange National Park Centre The towns of Malmedy, St Vith and Monschau (Germany) Rheinhardstein Castle, built in the 14th century.
Our stay ideas
- LEARNING : Mushroom picking, Touring a brewery, Touring castles, Discovering fauna and flora, Sampling regional products
- SPORTS : Kayaking / Canoeing, Horse riding, Skiing, Sledging
- FAMILY : Leisure/learning park, Aquarium, Animal park, Discovery park, Museum
- UNEXPECTED : The deer's bellow, A medieval evening, Totally chocolate
- WATER & SEA : Lake
- SENSATIONS : Snowmobile riding, Circuit racing
Total / general mark
Total / general mark8.6/10
Reception and service8.3/10
Value for money8.7/10
All reviews are written by guests who have stayed at Logis
Nous y retournerons certainement.
This customer has ranked the hotel without leaving any comment.
Hotel parfait pour un séjour Gîte étape comme je l'ai fait. Un rapport qualité prix très satisfaisant.
rien à dire tout était parfait.